3. Norwegian Jewel
My husband and I have been on 12 cruises but February 2015 we took our first NCL cruise out or Houston on the Norwegian Jewel. We had an amazing time. Everything was so organized. They got us on and off the ship in record time. The staff was knowledgeable and courteous. The food was always scrumptious. My favorites were the chicken pot pie and the buffalo wings at O'Sheehan's and the french toast and fresh made omelets we had every morning for breakfast. The entertainment was heart intense. Great shows. We really had an awesome time. The crew made it so hard for us to book a cruise with another cruise line. We are now fans of NCL. Thank you so much for a memorable time on the Norwegian Jewel.

Loving NCL !!!

MytoyaNcalifornia’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 8030
Our cabin attendant was so humble. Very respectful and very hospitable. His name is hard to pronounce but we called him Ed. it was a joy to see him everyday. Thanks again for great trip.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins