3. Carnival Liberty
This was my 6th cruise and my boyfriends first. It was my 5th cruise with carnival. Having traveled on carnival ships in the past it was evident that there has been some cutbacks especially in the entertainment department. There was a lack of music at the pool and when there was sounded like keroke. I miss some of the live music also. Carnival is lacking in the shows also. The other cruise lines are far surpassing carnival in this department. Sometimes it's the little things that you miss that dont make or break the cruise but I did enjoy the pillow chocolates that they have done away with. And no more samples of things in the bathroom either. My biggest complaint was the whole 5th floor by the casino reaked like dirty stale smoke. It was bad. And I mean really bad. You could tell by getting into the elevator if it had been to that floor. It stunk and ruined my time on that floor. Carnival should really invest in some sort of ventilation system for the smoke. Now the good. The service was amazing. The drinks were great. Room was clean. Food was good. Mdr great. Guys burgers awesome. Cantina awesome. Lido buffet lacking. Room service rocked. Great weather. Spa was awesome but crazy expensive. Overall it was good and I am not one to let those small things get to me. But I would like to try a few different cruise lines just to see what else is out there.

Pretty good.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by fendawg42

fendawg42’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 2438
Clean. Quiet. Good location.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins