3. Norwegian Breakaway
Service and food were very good. Never had to wait for a MDR seating. Despite poor weather, we had fun. However, we were disappointed with a few things. • we felt like everything had a fee. Paid for a spa service an couldn't even shower after my massage because I didn't pay for the spa pass for an additional 45. So no robe... Nothing. In fact I was escorted out. Gym classes were extra etc. • We had the drink package and it was great! Until we were in port and my piña colada then had a port surcharge and my free drink I was drinking was no longer free. I thought that was cheesy and classless. • kids club was okay. In port, my kids could be together in the club, despite thei ages. So on Great stirrup cay day which got cancelled due to the wind, they wouldn't let them be together because now it was technically a sea day. Kind if ridiculous since we were actually parked overnight in Nassau. • I wish we loved it more because we are 20 minutes from the port in NYC but... Not sure this line if for us.

February break