3. Grandeur of the Seas
We were on the Grandeur the 21th if Feb. for 10 nights, we got the ship in Baltimore. There was a big mess up with our tables, they had my sister and her friend at a table for two, and my husband and me at a table for four, we were supposed to be at a table for ten, after two hours we got that took care of. I have been on 25 cruises with RCI, always were good and no complaints but this cruise was the pits. The WJ was dirty, had the the worst waiter in the dining room, she would forget to take people's orders, always gave everyone the wrong dish, the poor girl did not know what she was doing, if you ordered soup you were lucky to get it, the food was always cold. I seen a waiter wipe his nose on his shirt sleeve, it was disgusting. One of the bands got into it and the woman stormed off stage, we were told she was sick, I seen her get mad and storm off the stage, it was terrible. The ship had rust and dirty windows, I have never been on a cruise like this, it was a waste of money, never again on the Grandeur, the mattress was terrible, they finally replaced it, this is the first time I have ever complained about a cruise, but this ship needs more help and cleaned up, one night I ask for shrimp cocktail, was told no, RCI is cutting their budget. Ordered a grilled cheese, it was a hard piece of bread from room service, this is the truth.

Grandeur of the Seas