• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

CurlyCruiser
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2008
Cabin:

I am a 27 year old single female traveling with my best friend, her mother and grandmother. Other then myself the other 3 are all Diamond status. I have been on 3 Carnival cruises before. (2 Caribbean and Alaska)

I started this cruise just testing the waters with Royal Caribbean. I knew from posts here and listening to my friend talk about her past cruises that this was going to be an older, less rowdy crowd. No problem for me!

Embarkation was awful! We had to change lines quite a few times then we had to wait in this stuffy area for about an hour before they let us on. It took RC about that long to get grandma a wheel chair and we had to push and shove through everyone to get to the elevators. Up at the gangway we had to wait in line again before their computers were up and running. Finally we get onboard and head to the Windjammer to grab some grub! Food was ok, nothing special. We bought our wine package and reserved our dinner for Chops Grill. At one we made it to our rooms and set our things down before setting out to explore the boat!

1 Helpful Vote