• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Navigator of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Mixed experience on Navigator...

Review for Navigator of the Seas to the Eastern Mediterranean
Mike H
First Time Cruiser • Age 80s

Sail Date: Oct 2008
Cabin: Family Oceanview Stateroom
Traveled with children

I'm still swaying and my head is till swimming from a most distressing last couple of days on board a Navigator of the Seas without fully operational stabilizers. The Med was rough between Valletta and Barcelona on the final leg of our cruise and, sadly, took its toll on a number of guests. I can't recall a more unpleasant and prolonged experience and am still suffering nearly 48 hours later. Trying to pack suitcases in those conditions was an absolute nightmare.

But what about the cruise overall? These are first impressions and my views may moderate over time of course - we only got back last night.

Well, Navigator is a lovely ship of course and impressions were generally positive. However, whilst I wouldn't have had a word to say against Brilliance of the Seas last year, this year's cruise had a number of negatives:

Family Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin FO

Decent size - double bed and bunks. Great views to the front but location rendered it subject to the rock and rolling of turbulent seas!

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $155