• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

rocki1377
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2008
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

I wrote a review of the spirit based on staying in a butler/concierge suite for an Eastern Caribbean itinerary. If you read that review you could see my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and that is why we booked the one night cruise on the spirit sailing on 10/11/08. The one night cruise was a fun little getaway however there was a huge difference between the two sailings.

That was pretty organized and smooth. The wait to get on the boat was not bad either. The only thing about this embarkation was that because we were not on a suite this time we were not the first ones on the boat (which is a perk if you have a suite). However my husband and I were on the boat pretty early. I would make to suggest to those who do a one night cruise that if you plan on having dinner at a specialty restaurant that night the first thing that you should do when you board the boat is head straight to the restaurant reservations desk. My husband and I made a reservation for Cagney's that night as soon as we entered the boat (which was about 12:00 pm) and were able to easily make that reservation. By 3:00 pm we heard the specialty restaurants were all booked except for the asian restaurant.

Mid-Ship Balcony

adequate space for a balcony rm, bathroom is great laid out in three sections,closet space adequate

1 Helpful Vote