3. Carnival Victory
Oh my God, I had the best time. Malcolm, the Cruise Director could not have been funnier, or more personable. I love you Malcolm! The other Assistant Cruise Directors Dave and Will were wonderful too and alot of fun. Our Dining experience was made extra special by Hastyn, our waitress for the evening dining. She was professional while makes you feel at home. And, our cabin steward (don't have his name) was wonderful too. Anything we needed we just asked and he was there to assist us. The food was wonderful too. And, the Lido deck was open 24 hours with delicious food at all hours of the night. The pool was warm and getting a tan was easy. I was told there was about 600 kids on the cruise. I didn't even know they were there. The staff had them so busy, the adults could enjoy themselves without being annoyed by other peoples "little darlings." The evening shows were worthy of Broadway. Great, professional, and exciting. There was alot to do on board: bingo, gambling, art exhibit, library, dancing, etc. I can't say thank you enough to the staff who were the best. Thank you to everyone of the staff, it was a wonderful experience, I can't wait until next time. LOVE YOU VICTORY STAFF!!

Wonderful Wonderful