3. Enchantment of the Seas
I just returned from the 9/15 Enchantment of the Seas trip to Key West, Cozumel and Belize. Traveled with a friend 52 yrs old and her mom 74 yrs old. Both speak Spanish, friend speaks English, I speak only English! Embarkation: It was a breeze because I am a Platinum member! If for no other reason you should join the Crown and Anchor society so your points add up to get this benefit! Food: Food was very good. Good selection in Windjammer, very rarely had to wait for a table. Breakfast omelette station was great! Dinner was very good ~ first seating, never felt rushed. Waiter VJ and Asst Waiter Mario were fantastic. I would never have know VJ was in training,he was that good! Good wine and drink service. Did not eat at Chops Grille. Spa: Very good. Took advantage of the "in port special" for $99 which included 25 min back massage and 25 min facial. No hard sell of products if you tell them you already have them or are not interested. Entertainment: Very good on average. Comedian of first night needs work! Production shows lively and entertaining. Overall Condition of Ship: Needs some work, painting, rug changes, etc. but over in ok condition for her age. Cabin Steward: Very nice, enjoyable. Spoke Spanish which mad MA MA happy! Kept cabin neat and clean. Embarkation: Somewhat of a nightmare! The process was slowed down by the escalators at the terminal breaking down. I can understand why they don't let people walk down escalators. Everyone was trying to carry their big bags, etc. and if you have ever walked down an escalator you realize the steps are not the height and depth of a standard stair. There surely would have been an accident, which would have delayed things further. I believe the staff acted appropriately telling everyone what had happened, apologizing for the delay, etc. All I can say to those who had early flights ~ next time ~ make your flight later in the day. It will relieve a lot of stress because breakdowns do happen! I am embarking on another cruise this Saturday, the "Liberty of the Seas" I'll give you my review when I get back! Bon Voyage

Enchanted with Enchantment

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by discountshopper$$

I am embarking on another cruise this Saturday, the "Liberty of the Seas"
I'll give you my review when I get back! Bon Voyage
discountshopper$$’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Inside, Deck 7. Perfect deck, 2 decks up to Windjammer, 2 decks down to Dining Room, Guest Relations. Room dark and quiet, perfect for naps!
  Enchantment of the Seas Deck Plans