• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

atandmtcruise
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Sep 2008
Cabin: Inside

We decided to take a one night cruise to nowhere because cruising is our favorite way to vacation, and since we just got back from a May cruise on the Dawn to Bermuda, we couldn't afford any longer than one night! So when I say we, I mean my boyfriend and I, (both in our mid twenties).

We took the train in from CT, then walked from times square to the Port. Not too long of a walk,although we did take a taxi on our way back..We boarded the ship around 1:30, after waiting in a rather long line. I guess we picked a popular time. Champagne and mamosas were offered right before getting onto the boat. I guess this is a standard thing, but we always get excited to see it offered.

We went to the Raffles buffet because it was the first place we could find, and we were starved. Good size room, good variety of food. A lot of the windows to the outside and the windowed doors seemed to be fogged up with residue. Which surprised me because NCL has always kept their ships very clean. For lunch we had a mix of everything, macaroni and cheese, baked chicken, fries, salad, pizza,and some chocolate cake. (told u we were hungry) Then found our room. Each deck had a different carpet color, ours was reddish. The bathroom was a good size, although I wasn't crazy about the yellow tiles, and the shower head was peeling its silver paint. There was also no mini fridge like on the Dawn, and no room service binder. Not sure if thats a cruise to no where thing.

Inside

good size, shower head and tile needed updating, no minibar, comfy beds and pillows

Find a Norwegian Spirit Cruise from $531