3. Norwegian Spirit
Let me start off by saying this one nighter was for my fiance and I's bachelor/bachelorette party. We had an AWESOME time. There were 18 people in our party ranging in ages 17-30.

The ship had something for everyone.

We got on board around 1:00pm and went to the outside buffet for lunch. The food was pretty good! Burgers, chicken fingers, fries, etc. There was something for everyone and you didn't leave hungry! The drinks were EXCELLENT. A little pricey (+/- $10.00 a mixed drink) but worth the money! We hung around the kiddie pool all day as there were Jacuzzi's on each side of it. Not many little kids which was cool. We drank buckets of beer in the jacuzzi as the ship left the port. It was very cool.

We went to dinner in the main dining room around 8:30pm - dinner was good! Once again, you didn't leave hungry. After dinner, part of the group wanted to go to the Karaoke Bar and the other half wanted to gamble - so we split up! Me and my friends drank and sang the night away on the 12 deck Karaoke Bar while my fiance and his friends were at the craps table until 4:00am.

We had breakfast the next morning and left the boat around 11:00am.

GREAT TIME! Highly recommended for a bachelor/ette party.

Bachelor/ette Party!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by Bride2Be1017

• Sail Date: September 2008
  • Destination: Nowhere
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

The ship had something for everyone.

We had breakfast the next morning and left the boat around 11:00am.

GREAT TIME! Highly recommended for a bachelor/ette party.

Bride2Be1017’s Full Rating Summary