3. Navigator of the Seas
Totally agree with my fellow sailor's review - I think we were on the same ship? This cruise was FULL of Italians which may not seem so bad but they are the rudest and most arrogant people I have ever met! They will not queue and will ignore any queue no matter how large. This was not helped by the staff frequently serving them anyway even if a row has erupted. There were very few English on this ship which made sitting and chatting a little difficult. We had tried to get an extra cabin a month prior to sailing and were told that there were only junior suites left at a cost of £4000 but we were told by staff on board that the empty cabins were sold to the Italians for next to nothing just before sailing?! (Confusing).Our cabin as I suspected was too small and cramped as we had two kids with us (royal caribbean had assured us they were made to accommodate four!!!Don't think so!!) and when we did meet some British over the course of the holiday they had all been upgraded - disappointing. On arrival we found in our drawers a green and mouldy choc chip cookie!!! Otherwise it was ok. Food was bland and often lukewarm or even cold. It was very difficult to get a seat at breakfast we tried various times to no avail. Staff were very good however. Had problems with a large item for $800 incorrectly going on our bill - this took the staff three days to sort out and i was beginning to get a bit stressed out about it in the end!!!! The ports were all good except there wasn't really enough time to do anything in Crete - Turkey was just amazing!!!! Messina a bit quiet but pretty. Ephesus is not to be missed!!!!!!We had a wonderful tour guide which made the experience really enjoyable. We didn't use the main dining room as the vegetarian menu was very fancy and my kids are both veggies but we were told the staff were surly and that it took a long time to get all three courses. We paid our gratuities before sailing but we found they were prepaid to the Waiters in the Main Dining Room and we hadn't been in there - so that was irritating aswell - we did ask if we could do anything about it but were told "no" Would definitely cruise again but not with RC we found it not the best value for money and we were totally disappointed - as a travel agent myself we are hyped up to believe RC to be 'fantastic' but my experience doesn't back this up!!!!

Not impressed

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Tracy M

Staff were very good however.
Tracy M’s Full Rating Summary