1. Embarkation was smooth and easy but one of us needed a wheelchair from the curb only to be told that you must go inside about 400 feet from the curb to get a wheelchair- figure that one out!
2. Initial room impression was good only to find hair in the sheets and a less-than-clean bathroom.
3. Apparently, "Freestyle" means "nickel and dime" as any time you want to eat somewhere other than the two dining rooms, Aqua and Venetian, you are required to pay a cover charge. Not the worst thing in the world but the food in the Aqua and Venetian were absolutely horrible for dinner leaving us no other option but to pay the cover to eat elsewhere. Unfortunately, once you pay the cover charge you are also subject to paying even more for certain items on the menu. As an example, it was insulting to pay a $20 cover charge for entry to the mexican restaurant. To pay $20 for something like chicken fajitas is horrendous. To pay $20 for entry to Impressions, the Italian restaurant is equally as bad- $20 to get a bowl of pasta- and, frankly, it was the worst plate of pasta imaginable. Someone in our party commented that the food is intentionally bad in the Aqua and Venetian so people will be forced to pay more and east elsewhere.
3. Contacting the front desk or restaurant reservations is the worst. Phone rings and rings until the phone goes dead or you get a fast busy.
4. No enforcement of polices at the pool "Adult-only" Jacuzzis always had young children in it. It seems that no one at any time was looking after enforcing any policies while aboard.
5. Apparently theres not much to do for young adults because at all hours of day and night packs of teenagers who were too young to buy alcohol were walking around with bottles of beer, etc.
6. Almost no scheduled activities aside from "rip-off" bingo and "rip-off" artwork for sale.
7. No food late at night except for Blue Lagoon which is a fast-fried-food area and on two nights there was a 45 minute wait to sit and even for takeout. Imagine being on a cruise and not being able to go somewhere and get something to eat without waiting an hour.
8. Internet access was awful slow.
9. Overall, only a small handful of wait staff smiled and were friendly, the rest seemed cold without any desire to get what you want or assist in any way. "obnoxious" is a great description for the majority of staff.
10. Excursions in Bermuda didn't even include Scuba diving for people who were certified, only the Discover Scuba for beginners.
Overall, the worst cruise I've taken. Dirty rooms, poor service, few activities. If you want to go on a cruise, get drunk and let your teenagers stay out all night the Dawn is for you. If you want something with the slightest amount of class and good service go elsewhere.