• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

royalcruiser2007
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: May 2008
Cabin:

My girlfriend and I, both in our early 20's and recent university graduates, took a fantastic Mediterranean cruise on Royal Caribbean's beautiful Navigator of the Seas on May 19, 2008. We sailed out of Barcelona and visited Cannes, Florence and Rome.

We started planning our European trip back in December 2007. My girlfriend had certain desires for the trip, as did I. She wanted to visit a few specific cities and well, simply, I wanted to go on a Mediterranean cruise. Not just any cruise, but a Royal Caribbean cruise. Who can blame me! Ever since Summer 2007 I've been completely hooked on cruising with Royal Caribbean. Within a period of less than 12 months I will have taken four cruises. Three great cruises on Royal Caribbean and one mediocre cruise on Carnival.

After lots of hassling with picking dates to fly and dates to sail, we finally found the perfect combination that would allow us to spend lots of time in Europe before and after the cruise. Along with the perfect timing of the sailing date, we also chose this specific cruise for several reasons: the amazing itinerary; the time of year to visit these great classic cities, the price of the cruise; and most important, the fact that we had sailed on Navigator of the Seas in November 2007 and absolutely loved it!

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $168