3. Carnival Victory
Good things: 1. Embarkation was quick and we were on board by 1:00! :-) I had a drink by 1:05. 2. This was my third Carnival cruise and the Victory's decor was much better than the Conquest and the Glory. 3. Malcolm the CD was very energetic and did a great job. 4. Andre our Cabin Steward was fantastic. 5. Both Halifax and Saint John were beautiful ports. Everything you need is within in walking distance of the ship. 6. The past guest party was great. 7. We booked OV GTY and our cabin was on the Riviera deck. It was very quiet, and the bed was so comfortable. I was concerned being down that low on the ship but everything was fine. :-) My parents were on the Empress deck and they heard the fog horn all night. 8. We saw Dolphins! A whole bunch of them were jumping outside our window. 9. The staff is always friendly and efficient. Bad Things 1. I woke up the second day very sick. I went to the infirmary where they told me that I had a virus, even though I did not have a fever. They also thought that it was something that I ate in New York. (Even though I did not eat anything the day we boarded the ship until we were on board) I was confined to my cabin for 24 hours and I missed the formal dinner. (I do understand that Carnival was following policy) 2. The buffet lines were not very organized and the buffet food was not that great. (Dining room food was very good) 3. Too many misbehaving children. I love kids but not when they put stickers all over the lobby, and carve their initials in the elevator. Kids ran up and down the hallways on the Empress and Upper decks. Teenagers would come in the shows before they started and run up and down the stairs and scream at each other across the theater while Bingo was going on. (For this I do not blame Carnival) 4. Disembarkation- We booked transfers through Carnival and they were 2 1/2 hours late to pick us up. Overall our cruise was OK. The entertainment is about the same as it was on our first two cruises. There is always a hairiest chest contest, conga line, red, white and blue competition. The only things that change are the ports. We are going to try a different cruise line next time. Carnival has served us well for 3 cruises, it is just time to see how other cruise lines work. I do wish that one cruise line had an adults only cruise. Does anyone know of one?

Beautiful Ship!!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by luvgreys

Good things:
3. Malcolm the CD was very energetic and did a great job.
4. Andre our Cabin Steward was fantastic.
6. The past guest party was great.
8. We saw Dolphins! A whole bunch of them were jumping outside our window.
9. The staff is always friendly and efficient.
Bad Things