3. Carnival Glory

If you have kids, the Carnival glory is for you. We had an eleven and 13 year old with us, and they had a blast. My friend and I, 16, had a great time...the only thing I would change about the boat itself was to have a teen club, because Ultraviolet, the dance club for younger people, was always filled with 10 year olds.

We didn't get to go on any excursions, for almost all of the excursions booked through the ship were canceled due to rough seas.

The food was amazing . We didn't find Fish and Chips until halfway through the cruise, but everyday after we stopped by and had amazing fish and fried seafood. The free ice cream was amazing, and also the 24 hour pizza and midnight buffets. The staff was highly knowledgeable and we had a good dining staff.

It was fascinating exploring Mexico, getting to see so much diversity, but the most fun was at night hanging out with our new found friends. I highly recommend the Carnival glory.

Embarkation was very quick, while we chose to have our bags carried off for us to to the children, debarkation took a bit more time. I also highly recommend the karaoke bar for it was hilarious.

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean