• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

kroky
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2008
Cabin: Balcony

Our group consisted of 3 Swiss and one German person between the age of 40 - 45. For one of us it was already the 15th cruise and for the others second, third and sixth. All of us cruised with Princess for the first time.

Booking/Pre-Cruise options: In my point of view it's a shame that passengers from outside of the US or Canada don't have the possibility to book on line. The possibility to book shore excursions ahead is great. Although I have heard that this resulted in certain excursions being unavailable for people to book on board. I would think to have a certain contingent put aside for people who don't have internet access might be a good idea. Advance booking for Spa-Treatments is also commendable. But I'd appreciate a price list for that. Who want's to buy the 'cat in the bag'?

Embarkation at Brooklyn Pier: We arrived at the Pier by taxi around 1pm. Although it was suggested to arrive at a later time for a speedy embarkation, we found the process to be very efficient. It took us about 30 minutes until we were standing in our staterooms.

Balcony