3. Navigator of the Seas
This Ship and her crew were above and beyond our expectations by far. I have booked another cruise on her sister ship the Adventure of the Seas, I can not wait to go. The aft cabins are the best sunset views when heading east and sun rise when headed west, WOW that was awesome. When you think of high class cruising this ship really moved the bar up several notched. I knew RCCL was good but now as my name states I am a true FAN of RCCL and the Voyager Class ships. All of the ports of call were great and the crew was fun and helpful in deciding what tours to take. The shopping advice we received on the ship allowed me to know I could dicker for a price on a chess set in Mexico, and I did, the price started a $90 US, and I got it for $39 US with both the chess pieces and the checkers pieces. The ICE Shows on the ship need to be seen, if you feel you must miss something on this ship do not let it be the ICE Shows. Disembarkation was very smooth, fast and friendly with the ship and US Customs. The only bad thing I could add is that my cruise ended and I was thinking I would love to live on that ship full time. Really nothing in any way was bad, the Dinner Table service staff "Eskra" and her "YUMMY YUMMY TIME" (dessert for those that do not know her) was a truly fun time and looked forward to by all at our table.

Navigator of the Seas - Western Caribbean