3. Enchantment of the Seas
We arrive at the terminal around noon and was in our room by 1pm. Fairly fast and easy process. Remeber that you pat 15.00 per day to park if you drive in, 75.00 for 5 days. This is out 5 cruise, 4th on RCL and we love this cruise line. WE have cruised Princess but prefer Royal. Our cabin was an inside cabin on deck 8, perfect location and clean room. My only complaint was we never saw our room steward as we are used to on previous cruises, we asked for ice to be in our room at first cleaning but all we had was a bucket of water until the last day. Food was just ok on this cruise, yes you can have as much of anything you want but I found it to be just ok this time and I didnt feel like I had a whole lot of choices unless I wanted Steak or Fish which Im not a real big eater of either. My other complaint is the seating arraingments, we asked to be seated at a large table but ended up at a table for 4, unless you really click with your table mates this can be ackward, I would have liked a table for 2 but didnt see any and it wasnt offered.WE ate in the Windjammer for breakfast and lunch which was good for buffet style food. I highly recommend Chopes a little price at 25.00 a person but it was well worth, food was delicious and service was excellent. The entertainment again was just ok, same song and dance routines. We loved the Beatle Mania show it was awesome. And of course you dont want to miss Love & Marriage, always a good laugh. The comedian was a little over the top but that is always a hit or miss. Our cruise director Mark was by far the best we had ever had, he was everwhere and very funny. As far as activities the choices were pretty limited. On prev. cruises it seemed like we had 3-4 choices every hour and always found something to do on this cruise the choices were limited ,we watch several movies due to nothing else to do. It rained half oth the 2nd day at sea and the whole day in Grand CAyman, we didnt bok any tour for this island so we were ok with the rain. Cozumel was warm and sunny, did a Power Snorkle,highly recommend. Disembarktion was kinda a mess in the warehouse stting but once our color was called we were out of there fairly quick. PATIENTS PEOPLE All in all it was an ok trip, not sure I will go on this boat again, it was nice but I think we will try one of the bigger ships next time.

Just OK

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Dreemweaver

Dreemweaver’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Fairly roomy except the shower, broke off the soap dispenser OOPS.Nice soft bedding, slept like a baby
  Enchantment of the Seas Deck Plans