• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2004
Cabin:
Traveled with children

First of all this was our third Celebrity Cruise and our 5th cruise overall. We were a little upset because we were suppose to be sailing on Millennium but because of POD problems with Infinity the two ships had their itinerary's switched. I had nothing to worry about I enjoyed Infinity as much or even more actually than Millennium.

First of all we flew down to Fort Lauderdale a day early. Luckily my in-laws live 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the Port. They picked us up at FLL Airport and we stayed overnight with them.

Embarkation: We left for the ship a little after 11:00 AM. We had a little and I mean little wait to get through Security. Once through there were no lines for embarkation. I didn't even have to use the Special Captain's Club priority check-in. We boarded, had our welcome glass of champagne and I proceeded to call home and let everyone know that I was onboard (okay I had to gloat).

previous reviewnext review