3. Adventure of the Seas
I just returned from the Adventure of the Seas 4/18 cruise to Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. Having cruised on 40+ ships, I can truly say that the AOS is an awesome, modern marvel. Even though huge in size, you never felt lost or crowded. The Promenade mall was amazing, Viking Crown lounges beautiful and pool area enormous and roomy. There was so much space on this ship! Food was generally excellent. Casino slots very loose, contrary to a reviewer who stated that slots were "tight." Not on this cruise. All ports were very nice, with the exception of Curacao. We rented a car and returned it within 2 hours. Nothing to see on this island and beaches were mediocre. Stay on the ship here! This was my 4th Royal Caribbean cruise in 2 years (Radiance *****, Enchantment ***, Serenade ****, AOS *****). As far a future cruises are concerned, I will be cruising on Royal Caribbean. They just have everything down right and the ships are beautiful. If you're a first timer, try Radiance of the Seas...it is radiant! Next cruise will be Jewel of The Seas in January 2005. I look forward to experiencing this new ship. I'm sure it will not disappoint, but as far as I'm concerned, Royal Caribbean can do no wrong in my book!

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean