3. Carnival Legend
Please enter your review. This was our fifth cruise. It was our third Carnival Cruise. We decided to book the Legend because we live in Atlanta and Tampa was a convenient port for us to drive to.

We found both the embarkment and disembarkment process very quick and easy.

We loved all 4 ports of call...Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Honduras. The shopping and beaches were incredible.

Our cabin was located on deck 6. It was very quiet and extremely clean. The ship was well maintained and I liked the way the ship was decorated much more than I did the Carnival Glory!

The entertainment was good. Comedians were funny, but the dance productions were average. Cruise director, Jen, did a good job, but we preferred Wee Jimmy, the cruise director on the Glory.

The food was not as good as we hoped. There was a wonderful variety offered, but the meats that were served in the dining room was tough, dry and lacked flavor. We preferred the food in the Unicorn cafe and we chose to eat there several nights instead of the main dining room. The other disappointment was the morning pastries, cookies, and desserts in general. They all appeared to be out of a box and not very fresh! The grill, deli, salad bar, and fruits were very good.

My husband and I are both teachers, so on sea days we chose to sit by the adult only pool hoping to gain a little rest and relaxation. Unless you enjoy drunk obnoxious loud behavior, avoid this area completely. The drama level was high and I think my middle school students act much more maturely.

Thank you cruise critic members for all of your very helpful and excellent advice!!

Spring Break Legend Cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by RI girl

We found both the embarkment and disembarkment process very quick and easy.

RI girl’s Full Rating Summary