• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Sapphire Princess Review

Editor Rating
6 Awards

Better Than My Best Dream!

Review for Sapphire Princess to Alaska
lyrical2520
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2007
Cabin:

We started out our vacation in Seattle, Wa. My hubby used to live there and he wanted to show me around a little bit. I hate to say it but it's not exactly the kind of place I would like to visit again, let alone live. It's just not my cup of tea. But the farmer's market, WOW! That alone made it worth the cost of staying there for a few days. That was GREAT!

Now we didn't begin our cruise out of Seattle because we did not want to take a round trip cruise. We wanted to head North all the way up to Whittier and to do that, we had to set out from Vancouver. We ended up taking a shuttle/bus from Seattle. I was bored to tears but we did eventually make it to Vancouver.

The embarkation process went far smoother than I had expected. Of course, we did arrive later in the day and I wouldn't doubt it if earlier it had been a mad house but it probably only took us 15 - 20 mins. to get on the ship. Needless to say we were SO excited!!!! It was our very first cruise and the most exciting vacation we had ever gone on!

Find a Sapphire Princess Cruise from $159