3. Enchantment of the Seas
We booked this cruise through RCCL and it was a great decision. It was my sons first cruise and we left on July 25th 2007. Pulling up to the port was the "magical" moment for my son. He was so excited and he could not believe the size of the ship. After unloading off the bus we walked into the waiting room. It was all my husband and i could do to calm down our son. His legs were shaking and his fingers were just moving back in fourth on the handle of his seat. Then the best thing of my sons life, we got up and walked into the check-in area. After checking in we walked on to the cruise. My sons jaw dropped and he was in awe. We then walked around and found our room on the 7th floor. Dylan quickly rushed out and went to the teen lounge to find some friends. I was really nervous that he wouldn't find any but sure enough he found a family of 5 kids and him nd his friend didn't leave each others sights. We arrived at our port of call, Jamaica, on tuesday. We went to dunns river falls after my husband refused to buy tickets for the dolphins. Although we didn't get to do the dolphins, we had the best time at Dunns River Falls. I strongly recommend Dunns River Falls. We then went to the Jimmy Buffets bar and grill which my son loved because they had a water slide. Getting back on the ship was no hassle at all, we got right on. Our next and final port of call was Grand Cayman. It was a beautiful city with many store. We decided to do the jetskis for our excursion. My family and my next door neighbors family hopped on the 9 jetskis and drove into the clear Cayman Island ocean. The water was beautiful. You could see straight down. We then spent two days coming back but there was one more awesome experience. While we were eating dinner, everyone started talking and the dining room got noisy. The lights flickered and the captain came on the loud speaker, All of a sudden everyone ran over to the window and saw 3 Cuban refuges in a little paddle boat. They then called the coast guard and they were escorted back to Cuba. The cruise was an awesome experience and we are about to go on the freedom of the seas next April.

Wish it could of been longer

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by ddeibel