Noordam Cruise Review

1001 Desserts!

Noordam Cruise Review by Pat

• Sail Date: Mar 2008
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean

EMBARKATION: Smooth, my son was on deck to see me off. He later left when it was time to leave.

PUBLIC ROOMS: Rooms were clean albeit small, but preferred it this way to have wider hallways.

CABIN: Our cabin was clean when I arrived and was freshened up to 4 times a day as we left to see the ship. I loved the pillows.

RATES: I paid higher than other competitive cruises, and expected more product. I was pleased at what this cruise package gave me. Highly recommend it to readers.

DINING: Lots of choices from seafood to steaks, the wine list was a bit pricey, but there were price alternatives available for the novice.

ENTERTAINMENT: I did not take part in the entertainment much as i was too tired after the days excursions.

SERVICE: The service was impeccable, courteous, and available 24 hours a day.

SHORE EXCURSIONS: Not enough hours is all i can say. The next trip will have to make a longer cruise.

VALUE FOR MONEY: You get what you pay for, my cruise was higher than the competition and i received same. Took a cheap cruise when i first sailed many years ago, and received same on that cruise. Will never take another cheap cruise again. This cruise was a bit pricier than the last but definitely worth the dineros.

OVERALL CRUISE: I had a pleasant and relaxing holiday. The only suggestion, is that they have an adults only cruise. I had an obnoxious brat sitting next to me one evening, and it was quite the BITE to say the least. Each time i sipped on my soup, that brat gave out a yell as if to aggravate my slurp.

Pat's Full Rating Summary