3. Oosterdam
This was our 8th cruise and the second on Holland America. So far both Holland American cruises are our favorite. The embarkation dock was a problem and my husband tripped and hurt himself. They really need to fix all the holes. After that it was a great trip. We started in the back bar and met our favorite cocktail waitress Mabel. She immediately new our drinks and remembered our cabin number for the rest of the trip. Our room was nice, but next time we will go with a bigger room. The decorating was very nice. The food was a pleasant surprise after a few Carnival and Royal Caribbean cruises. Always plenty of chairs at the pool and room at the bar.. Ice cream is included!! As far as the itinerary we probably won't do the Mexican Riviera again. The whale watching was good, but the water doesn't compare to the Caribbean. Mazatlan was a dump. The Cruise Authority handled the arrangements and everything went very smoothly. We asked for and received early debarkation and were at the airport by 9:30. Bingo was a bit of a let down until I won twice! I also won in the Casino which makes for a good trip.

great ship