3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our first cruise, and it was breath taking. It was like living with the rich without being rich. It won't be our last hopefully. We learned a lot so we are better prepared for our next cruise. The ship was outstanding, there was so much to do and see. The food and the service was incredible. Our statesman was Isaac and he was incredible. There was nothing he would not do to make your stay top of the line. Unfortunately, we happened to be on the ship during March break and we found that there were just too many kids. Don't get me wrong I love kids but I found it hard to even get in the jacuzzi for the kids that used them for swimming pools. At one point a child was swimming and came up and kicked a lady in the face, it was an accident but things like this are not necessary. The teens on board ran the halls all night long keeping the older passengers from getting their rest. One man on board chased them three time one night down the hall. This is not appropriate. Also there should be one pool side just for adults as there are designated areas on the ship just for teens. The dining was above and beyond. Our head waiter was great. The dining room was out of this world, and the food amazing. You won't come home without gaining weight. I really enjoyed the ice show as well as the Nelson brothers. Also the midnight buffet and pool party were great. The shopping on board was fabulous, lots of great buys every day. We didn't take all the excursions we wanted to do, time was too limited. We did visit San Juan, St. Thomas and Nassau. My favorite of our destinations was Nassau. Hopefully we will cruise again and we will get to do more, there was a lot we didn't know but hey you learn as you go. Way to go Navigator of the Seas. GREAT CRUISE!!!!!!

Navigator of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by camper19

The shopping on board was fabulous, lots of great buys every day.
Way to go Navigator of the Seas. GREAT CRUISE!!!!!!
camper19’s Full Rating Summary