3. Enchantment of the Seas
Ship Info Enchantment of the Seas January 12th -18th 2008 Ship is smaller and more intimate less busy more relaxed atmosphere a plus in my book Activities Daytime: Rock Wall Climbing and Bungee trampoline for those more adventurous. Pool side barbecues, Jacuzzi's and Frozen drinks ( I consider this an activity). Service: Excellent except for the casino Bar, I felt these bartenders were more interested in flirting with the 20 something girls then providing service to everyone. Shore Excursions: Jamaica snorkeling , ship and crew very nice and attentive, Young boys handle the guiding and the were very professional and truly wanted you to see all their ocean had to offer. Choose to go it on our own for a beach day in Grand Cayman Summary: Overall this was a wonderful relaxing cruise I would sail on this ship again . Travel To Port of Embarkation: by our own transportation , easy to find and park. Stateroom : if the highest rating is a 5 star this was a 10 I can never go back to a regular balcony again The dining room really needs attention in both the menu the quality and presentation and the manor in which diner itself is served on the other hand the Windjammer cafe is the best buffet I have ever seen, The lay out is excellent the choices are varied daily and are many, always hot food and fresh fruit and veggies well presented and kept absolutely clean. The Windjammer staff is excellent. We opted for the Windjammer over the dinning room for two nights and felt it was a better choice then the dinning room. Dining : Entertainment; Standard ship entertainment , except for the concierge lounge , this was truly entertaining and worth the price of the suite. Disembarkation: Extremely easy in this class.. virtually no waiting

Enchantment of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Mikess MCS

• Sail Date: January 2008
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Disembarkation: Extremely easy in this class.. virtually no waiting
Mikess MCS’s Full Rating Summary