3. Carnival Triumph
hello cruisers....over all it was a good cruise , if i were going to complain it would be about when they chose to clean our balcony. they cleaned it the first time during the only sunny time of our first day at sea, so we couldn't even use it. then when we were arriving in turks and caicos they had it closed for yet another cleaning, so we couldn't watch ourselves come into the island from our balcony. my question is , why can't they clean them when we are off the ship? why does it have to be when we are on board? that's when we want to use them ... that's why we paid for them.... to use them! that's my biggest complaint. next would be the food.... it wasn't bad .... but it wasn't good either. I know a good meal when i have one and i know i did not have one on board that ship. the food was just ok. i tried lots of different things but it was all just ok. nothing blew my hair back... the shows were gr8 ( singers excluded ) but the shows and dancers were very professional. the singers' poor singing actually took away from the other gr8 talent being displayed... in my opinion... take it or leave it. would i take another carnival cruise ? i doubt it. i think i will try another cruise line now and compare. this wasn't my first , just my first in a long time. I guess what really brought the tackiness of this cruise to a finish for me was when they advertised the ice carving as a double bill with the hairy chest contest.... that's just gross. not just once but several times as it was cancelled the first time due to weather. but go! you decide for yourself.

Carnival Triumph - Eastern Caribbean