3. Norwegian Dawn
I was on the Dawn 2005, I originally booked this because this was to be the cruise before it set sail to Florida it's new home. However, that has changed and I am happy to see that she will be here a little longer. Paul and I took the Metro from New Haven, to Grand Central station, from there we took a cab to the pier. Unfortunately, there was a virus onboard the ship and they had to clean the ship from top to bottom before we went on.(They did give us the option to cruise or not) It took a little longer than usual to get on board but honestly, I would rather they clean then get sick. We got on about 1:00 (we were lucky to register early, only a few of us were able to) We had lunch at the buffet, we had to wait for our rooms to be ready till 4:00 and had to carry our luggage with us, originally the room were to be ready at 2:00. We had a great time, we ate at Cagney's for dinner on Friday night, and Le Bistro on Saturday night. The food was excellent, and the service terrific. I have been on over 30 cruises and the casino was hoping, I have never seen so many people win at a casino as I did this weekend. I took advantage of the promotion they had on the ship,it was well worth the price for future cruises. This was a perfect get a way and I wish more were available. I would recommend this cruise to everyone. The Dawn is a great ship and I will miss her. I love NCL free style. I can't wait to book another cruise with them.

Norwegian Dawn - Cruise to Nowhere