3. Liberty of the Seas
Our trip was fabulous from the get go. Disembarkation was the easiest we've ever experienced and we were in the WJ having lunch by 1230! The ship was stunning and we all had the best vacation ever. The cabins (we had 2 connecting 7628/7262) were great, we had lots of storage (even though I still bring my over the door shoe rack with me!) The beds were comfy and the balconies were huge!

The food in the dining room was quite good and we did do Chops one night which was a not to be missed. I thought it totally worth the extra $20 per person and so did my family. The Sorrentos pizza was good as well as the baked goods at Seattles best coffee cafe.

The staff onboard were the absolute most happy friendliest group of folks ever!! Room service was great at all times.

The ports of call were San Juan/PR, St. Martin, and Labadee. We snorkeled on our own at the last 2. Getting off the ships at the ports was a cinch. On our last cruise (not RCC), getting off at the port was a nightmare.

We had so much fun on our first RCC ship that we rebooked while onboard again for the future. I have nothing bad to say about RCC.

any questions, drop me an email. thanks for reading! :)

Liberty of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by Esmerelda

• Sail Date: August 2007
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

any questions, drop me an email. thanks for reading! :)

Esmerelda’s Full Rating Summary