Azamara Journey Cruise Review

Azamara Journey - Bermuda

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by eire street

• Sail Date: Aug 2007
  • Destination: Bermuda

Before setting off on our cruise we were quite skeptical,ie. reviews and lack of pictures of the ship. We were very pleased however, boarding the ship was a breeze. Loved the interior of the ship, reminded me of Titanic, decor. Our room was perfectly adequate in size, we had two twin beds, and a veranda. Beautiful decor, bedding, furnishings etc. Everything we were worried about faded away. Service was exceptional. Food amazing. Our butler Hilda very sweet, but so overworked. Entertainment was very good the first night, didn't really like the magician, he spoke to fast, couldn't understand him. Met some lovely people on deck everyday. Pool very very small, but was fine when you were in the pool. My friend had the massage, was great except for the big sales pitch at the end, not what you want to hear after a relaxing massage. Harpist , jackie dolan, very good, very friendly, great sense of humor. She actually joined us for dinner one night, I'm from Ireland , she's from Ireland, need i say more. Had dinner at Prime C. but dinner at discoveries was much much better.Friday my friend had dinner at Aqulina, I was dying in bed, sea sickness. she said it was the best meal on the cruise. Liked St. George more than Hamilton. All in all i, we , would recommend this cruise. They have really tried to make this a great vacation for all. It took time, but everything was as promised.

eire street's Full Rating Summary