3. Carnival Glory
Our cruise on the Glory was to celebrate our 7th anniversary on October 8th, 2006. My father and step-mother had adjoining rooms to ours. This was my 4th cruise on Carnival and it was very enjoyable. One reason we chose this cruise was that it left from Port Canaveral, which is close enough for us to drive from Tennessee. I have said before and I will say again that Carnival has the market on Pizza and icecream. So much so that I came hope and booked another cruise with the kids on the Carnival Fascination (another story, another review).

I always list the pros and cons when I go on a cruise so here is my list for this cruise. Pros: Our waiter - Inyoman, our assistant waiter- Kartinawati, our room steward - Francisco and the maitre de Sudir, were all awesome! We were upgraded to a room with a window and we loved it! The variety of eating stations such as Taste of Nation, Deli, daily pasta bar, pizza, hamburger/hotdog grill (including garden burgers for us vegetarians!) the dinning room, sushi bar, and the buffet were all excellent with many choices. My dad loved eating the veggie pizza almost every day. My father has bad knees and our room was very convenient to the elevator and our dinning room. The slide on the Glory is great fun! Tall and long! The sailing was very smooth. There are safes in the rooms that work with any credit card, the pool temperatures were listed on the room TVs, there are soap and shampoo dispensers in the showers, a luggage mat on the bed when you first check in and a Kiosk for developing pictures for 29 cents a piece. We developed some pictures right on the ship before we left.

The only con I listed was that the ship is a bit choppy in the layout. You cannot just walk from one end to the other on certain floors. But, this can be worked around.

The ports of call were Cozumel - we rented car and drove around. Belize - we took a beach trip to one of the beaches there, Costa Maya - loved this town! They have a pool that covers half the town! And hammocks and chairs for relaxing in the beauty with the ship in the background.

The entertainment was great, the food was good, the ports of call were very nice and embarking and disembarking were both very easy!

All in all it was a great cruise with great memories! I would recommend this ship and this cruise line. Bon Voyage!

Carnival Glory - Bahamas