• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

nliedel
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2007
Cabin:

I was both honored and thrilled to be invited on a two day Liberty pre-inaugural cruise through my participation in Cruise Critic. It was one of the highlights of my life and I will never forget it. I would like to start this review with a MAJOR thank you to the Crown and Anchor Society. I've been told by a little bird, that they had a team of people who handpicked the Cruise Critic members that would attend this event and I am just blown away by the caliber of the people I traveled with. Every one of them was gracious, humble and more fun than a box of puppies!

Pre-Pre-Cruise:

My husband had to work. On top of that, we have four children, two special needs. YOU find them a babysitter, so we can leave the country. We can't find that special combination of Mary Poppins and a Drill Sergeant, so he could not come along. I narrowed it down to my friend Amy and my friend Cathy in about the space of a heartbeat. Since I am scared to cruise, after the Crown Tipping incident of the summer of 2006, I picked Cathy. She's in Michigan and can fly out of the same airport. I could not see bringing Amy out from So. Cal. for a two day cruise.

Cabin D