3. Costa Magica
This is my review for the April 15th cruise on Costa to Bermuda. Embarkation went smoothly, because they now take an imprint of your credit card when you first check in. After we ate at the buffet we went to our room and we were happy to see our luggage there, We had good luck getting a good room steward, who brought us the mattress toppers, extra towels and blankets. The trouble began with an electrical problem that caused a delay in leaving. We couldn't use many of the toilets, and we were asked not to use the elevators. The weather was bad and the ship moved alot. We ended up with 5 days at sea and only one day in Bermuda. Of course that is not the captains fault. There were a lot of complaints about the food. My husband who will eat cereal for dinner, hated the food. The beef dishes were very tough. A lot of the food tasted the way you wouldn't expect it. Either rare, or not cooked enough. We were lucky we had a wonderful waiter. My experience was that the service I received was very good. Max and his group of entertainers were wonderful. Most of the passengers were Floridians, and were average age 70 yrs old. The weather caused us to be at sea 5 days out of the seven. The pools were also closed most of the time. Leaving the ship was easy and parking at pier 21 was very easy. Many passengers wrote there reviews in the Costa board star.

CostaMagica - Bermuda

Costa Magica Cruise Review by Pam

• Sail Date: April 2007
  • Destination: Bermuda
This is my review for the April 15th cruise on Costa to Bermuda.
Pam ’s Full Rating Summary