• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

katheryn
First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: Feb 2004
Cabin:

I am not going to write about all the wonderful things that you have probably read in other reviews, except to say that they are so true! This was the nicest ship we had ever been on and had a wonderful time.

We had booked an oceanview guarantee and ended up with an oceanview with balcony. We booked 2 weeks before departure and paid $533/pp including taxes and port charges on an internet site. The room was huge, and had 3 closets, table and seating area as well as a dressing table/desk with mirror. There was more storage than I expected. Each side of the bed had an end table with doors. The bathroom had 6 glass shelves and 2 more shelves below the sink. The room also had a refrigerator that we asked the steward to empty. I filled it with the juices/mixers for my drinks along with the wine I brought on board. They did ask me to show them that they were wine, not hard liquor when I boarded. I had filled water bottles with the hard liquor and they didn't question those.

The gym was unbelievable. I just loved it and went everyday. It was crowded the first day and tapered off from then on. The showers in the gym had 2 water nozzles on each side and the main one in the usual place. It was great.

previous reviewnext review