Carnival Ecstasy Review

1,057 reviews

Carnival Ecstasy - Western Caribbean

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Ecstasy

I recently got back from an Easter cruise on the Ecstasy. There were four of us (late 20's early 30's) who went together. I booked the cruise as a b-day present for my boyfriend who had never been on a cruise before and my brother and his girlfriend decided to come along too.

The weather was horrible in Galveston the first day (freezing cold and rainy), but getting on the ship was really easy and painless. We did the FunPass thing, but the other embarkation line was about the same length. When we got on, our rooms weren't ready yet so we sat in the Atrium bar and had a drink and watched people get on. Quite a diverse group of people too:) When our rooms were ready we checked 'em out and I was very pleased w/ how clean they were. Our room steward Eldar (sp?) was awesome and very creative w/ his towel animals. Dinner in the Wind Star was great and so was our waiter Rodonte! I liked that dining room better because it didn't move as much as the Wind Song.

On our first day at sea things got warmer really quickly and we were hanging out by the pool in no time. The kids on the cruise loved the water slide, which was open on both sea days. A sidebar on the kids- I guess there were 700-800 aboard and I never even noticed! The Camp Carnival people keep them busy all the time.

Interior

Cabin 4B
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.