• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Braemar Review

Editor Rating
26 Awards

Sad to say never again!!!

Review for Braemar to the Western Caribbean
Espiron
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jan 2015
Cabin: Superior Balcony Suite

I have enjoyed very special times on the good ship that is the Braemar but my last cruise was such a big disappointment in so many ways, the company to me has changed so much and I have to say not for the better. The Fred Olsen policy to me now seems pack em' in and get as much money as possible from each and every one. The present management that has taken over has changed the Fred Olsen company to one that does not in anyway compare to the one I enjoyed when I started cruising. The whole staff ethics to me has changed and I will never travel with Fred Olsen cruise Line ever again. Yes the ship is smart most things were indeed ship shape, but seemed to me over crowded, the food was good in the Grampian restaurant but, the staff were so over worked the service they were giving was extremely poor which is such a shame as they have to work so very hard. The Braemar used to be for me so very special I will remember for ever the past happy times on board ......... but sadly no more.

Superior Balcony Suite