Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Resajo

• Sail Date: Mar 2015
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Interior

I am a platinum carnival card holder.  So just getting that said before I begin , having said that.  Never have I ever been on a cruise where I was ready to get off the ship before the cruise was over.  This was a first! Over crowded.  Nothing entertainment! Cruise director was a joke! They had a lame morning show that would bore you to tears blasting on the tv screen with the cruise director as host like he was a star.  It was awful! No band on lido.  Bars on lido closed at 10:00 pm?  Really? Guys burger joint and other food places didn't even open till noon.  People waiting for it.  And only open till 6:00 better eat quick! Lines for everything! I stood in line for every show.  Awful! U better be at the front of the line too of you would not get in.  Why you ask? Because this ship is not designed for 3000 + people.  It was revamped to acomadate that many.  There is ONE POOL! Other that the little one on serenity deck.  I can tell you over and over when we spoke to cruisers.  Same story.  Never again.  Never again.  Sorry carnival.  Word is out.  You loyal customers are jumping ship on the sunshine.  It had areas that smelled like sewage.  It was hot in most areas.  Sweating hot! I was so happy to get off!

Resajo's Full Rating Summary

Spa Interior
Cabin 4S 11010

Spa cabin was fine.  Small but okay.  The room was too hot.  Had them bring another fan.

Jeep Tour

I love St Thomas.  Been there before.  Awesome port. The jeep tour was okay..  Not as good as hopped the beach we were taken too had no chairs.  And for those of us that didn't want in the water.  We were left standing.  Also was not the cleanest beach.  Was a dead rat next to stairs.

View All 17 Jeep Tour Reviews