• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2015
Cabin:

We had such a good cruise last year we decided to go again & see what would be different with the ship fuller. DH wanted to wait for a 2 for 1 deal but I wouldn't take a chance on not getting an XE cabin again so booked in July through my TA who got us a package with Air Transat which included a nice little ( 2 of 4 different type drinks each) free drink package. We decided to embark again in Jamaica as it's easier & would allow us a full day in Havana to see what we missed last time. We flew in the same day which was a little scary coming from Toronto in Feb. but worked out okay. I must say those AIr Transat seats were the smallest I've had. I don't remember the A/C Rouge ones being that tight but maybe the pound or 2 I gained over the year made the difference.:-)

Here is last year's review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=249972

in case you're interested.

Cabin XE

We really like this cabin category as it's quite spacious with a large window, a sofa, small fridge & cupboards for your clothes unlike the obstructed view cabin we saw. The location is handy to the stairs/elevators.

1 Helpful Vote