3. Costa Serena
I cannot believe all the negative reviews for this cruise. Ok its not on a par with the likes of Celebrity and Norwegian, both of whom I have sailed previously on 3 occasions, but neither is the price!! For what I paid I thought it was excellent value for money. We had an Oceanview cabin which was spotlessly clean and had more storage than I have had on the two aforementioned cruise lines. The food was good with plenty choice and the buffet always had plenty choice and in my opinion was good quality. People are complaining about having to wait till everyone at the table is finished each course before the next is served. Is this not just common courtesy and table etiquette!! The drinks package was half the price charged by other cruise lines and the choice available was more than adequate. The service round the pool and in the bars was in my opinion better than Norwegian and Celebrity. We were having to refuse drinks the servers were round so often. The entertainment maybe could have been better but due to the mix of different nationalities there was a nice friendly vibe on board and a sense of fun. We made an effort to speak to others of all nationalities not just fellow brits and didn't encounter any rude or obnoxious people. We chose to walk of with our own luggage and were off the ship in no time and heading to the airport. To reiterate for what we paid we thought it was excellent value for money and would have no qualms about sailing Costa again if the price was right.

Great value for money

Costa Serena Cruise Review by Edinburghgirl1

Edinburghgirl1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Serena price drops

Very spacious with plenty storage
  Costa Serena Deck Plans