3. Carnival Freedom
We enjoyed the cruise very much. We had excellent weather for our entire trip. The crew we came in contact with was very nice. Most greeted us with a smile and had something nice to say. The ship was fabulous. I'd say sparkling is a good term for it. The crew was always working to make our trip enjoyable and to keep the ship as clean as possible considering we had over 3500 guests. Even the passengers I met were congenial. I would like to give a shout out to Jen our cruise director and Dan the Bingo Man. I also have to give a thumbs up to George Lopez for putting on such great comedy acts as Happy Cole and the other comedians that put laughter in our trip. I would definitely cruise with Carnival again.

Don't know what you got til it's gone.

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by mikethecruiser

mikethecruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G B-219
Cabin was excellent. Two large twin beds pushed together to make a queen bed. Our cabin attendant was a great guy named Liebert. He made up the room in the morning and turned the bed down at night. He called us by name after giving it to him only once. Always a nice guy with a smile.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Rio Secreto
    Like Carlsbad Caverns in crystal clear water sometimes a little over my head. We had a guide named Victor who was very knowledgeable and sometimes even funny. Would recommend this particular excursion to anyone not afraid of caves or water. After the excursion, we had a toast with some rather tasty liquor and then they fed us lunch. Nothing spectacular but at least it was good.
    View All 2 Rio Secreto Reviews