3. Celebrity Reflection
This was our first cruise, but hoping it won't be our last. It was wonderful go somewhere warm and sunny, didn't care where it was, but the cruise was a bonus and so glad we chose this ship. It was a special deal, with all taxes, drinks package and gratuities included, and even the flight from Halifax, and the night-before stay(with a week's parking and shuttle to the airport) at the Hilton Garden Inn in Halifax was included. Didn't have to do a thing to organize the trip, our travel agent (Norma at Maritime Travel, New Glasgow) did it all for us. The flight from Halifax to Miami on Canadian North's Celebrity Cruises plane was good (the pilot was a lady and she made the smoothest landing I've ever experienced!) From there on, we were looked after by everyone involved and didn't have to do thing for ourselves regarding embarking, finding our stateroom, getting our luggage and all the other formalities. Our cabin steward, Jesus, was very attentive and efficient, and greeted us by name every morning as we left the cabin and any other time he saw us, even if he had to wave at us from the other end of the passage. Great job, Jesus. We dined most evenings in the Opus dining room, and had the same waiter each time - Willy. What a lovely man, always smiling and efficient, and remembered the wine I liked and the beer my husband liked after the first evening, as well as our names also. His assistant, Halif, was also a very nice young man, somewhat quieter, but always polite and pleasant. We had some great chats with the barman who brought the beer, didn't get his name, he was from Jamaica, very happy guy. Every meal we had there was delicious, with a lovely selection each evening. Everyone working on this ship had a nice word to say as you passed them by, wherever you went. And it is all so clean and well-kept, something the captain was obviously proud of. I can find nothing to say that I didn't like about this trip, and hopefully next year we'll do the Western Caribbean trip on the same ship - I can't wait!

Loved it!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by dancewithmarg

• Sail Date: March 2015
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
dancewithmarg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
Cabin 2C
Lovely cabin, always kept clean by Jesus. View directly below to water obstructed by lifeboat, but didn't make any difference to our enjoyment of sitting on the veranda looking out across the beautiful blue water or seeing the scenery when coming into port. Bed was really comfortable, I usually have trouble sleeping the first night in a strange bed, but no problems here. Large bathroom and shower, always lots of hot water, clean towels and toiletries supplied. A+
Continental Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins