3. Celebrity Reflection
I enjoyed the cruise, but steer away from this ship if you have kids. Ship was clean and new, food was great and destinations were good. But there just wasn't enough for kids to do. There were only 2 small pools, one of which was adults only. Bot both pools were overrun by adults each day such that there was no place for my kids to swim. And if you didn't reserve a deck chair by about 9AM you were out of luck. Most of the activities were for 18 and over as well. There was a kids club and a teen club, but those were only for designated ages. God forbid you want to do something as a FAMILY. Just wasn't possible. And if you have kids in different age groups, they can't even do things together. And the teen club was a bit Lord of the Flies. Most of the kids were not kids I would have wanted my kids spending time with from what I saw.

Ship was nice, but this is NOT a family friendly ship

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by jgshively

Ages 13 to 15
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 2B 6118
Cabin was nice, but tight. 3 is probably maximum you want to put in a single room.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Dolphin Swim
    Dolphin swim was a lot of fun. Kids loved it. We did one before where we just got to pet the dolphins and it is definitely worth the extra money for the swim. Pictures are were they get you on cost but I think it was worth it.
    View All 81 Dolphin Swim Reviews
  • Dunn's River Falls
    Really enjoyed climb up the falls, but it is difficult. Hard to take your own pictures and not thrilled with the video/pictures we bought from guide but they are OK. Celebrity docks at a very dumpy location. After climbing the falls we tried to walk to a nearby beach and they were dirty and we didn't really feel safe, even at the pay beach. If you want a good beach you'll have to pay for it. And celebrity gouges you for 50-70 per person just to take you to a good beach. Seems like that ought to be includes.
    View All 250 Dunn's River Falls Reviews
  • Horseback Riding
    The actual horseback riding part was good, but only lasted about 45 minutes. Then they took us to a tourist trap where we had to wait for about 30 minutes. Then it was on to the "beach break" which was advertised as time to spend on the beach. We only got 45 minutes and it was during lunch time so all we really had time for was to get lunch at the only restaurant there. So after the horseback riding, it was more of an exercise if them taking you places to get you to spend money. Not enjoyable.
    View All 24 Horseback Riding Reviews
  • Labadee
    Pretty decent place. Still have to run the gauntlet of trinket sellers even though it is owned by the cruise line. Excursions were pretty expensive for what you got so we just went to the beach. Kind of crowded but doable. We were only ship in port that day. If 2 ships are in at same time I think it would be unbearably crowded.
    View All 1,795 Labadee Cruise Port Reviews