3. Explorer of the Seas
I believe ljpinko said all that I was going to say. I also wrote RC a lengthy email about our experience. I am still waiting to hear from them. My family and I (about 7 people) booked this vacation and what happened on board was awful. I would say about 95% of the passengers were drunk college students. These people were toasted, high, rude and just all around out of control. I wonder if the previous reviewer was also in the same "safety" drill where the Georgia State fighting song was sang during the captains announcement. I agree completely with the previous review of this "booze cruise". My family and I are pretty high crown and anchor members and din't get the previous level of service due us. The crew seemed way over worked and stressed. I can imagine dealing with a way over capacity boat and drunk college students would do that. The only saving Grace on this ship was our dinning waiter Carmine. She was positively nice and recommended great restaurants for Nassau and Cozumel. Thank god since the food served on board was below average. Those off board meals and the islands were great. However, once you got to the beach, you had to wade through the same crowd to try and get a spot on the beach. In Nassau we had to walk like a quarter mile to get a peaceful spot. But even that spot was over run like 2 hours later.

Worst cruise ever

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by OasisBougie

OasisBougie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Out dated and smelly. I never met our cabin attendant until he began cleaning it out the morning of departure.
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans