Beautiful Ship. Generally very good food. Beautiful art throughout ship. Excellent cabin. Advertises free unlimited internet. Doesn't tell you in advertisement that it is for 1 person per stateroom. My wife and I like to check email first thing in morning and before going to bed. Had to keep switching by one of us logging off and other logging on. Was treated very rudely when I complained. They pointed out the language on my confirmation which I received after paying for cruise. and which was confusing. Witnessed internet person refuse to print an elderly passenger's boarding pass un less he purchased an internet package. Never had a hotel refuse to do that. No place to get coffee and desert after buffet closes at 9 pm. Concierge couldn't accomplish anything asked of him including internet issue. Tough to get pool lounges in shade. Didn't enforce no saving rules. Service good but doesn't compare to the service on Azamara.

Beware: Read The Fine Print

Riviera Cruise Review by horseman1

• Sail Date: March 2015
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level
No place to get coffee and desert after buffet closes at 9 pm.
Concierge couldn't accomplish anything asked of him including internet issue.
Tough to get pool lounges in shade. Didn't enforce no saving rules.
Service good but doesn't compare to the service on Azamara.
horseman1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A1 10096
Beautiful cabin. Excellent large bathroom.
Deck 12 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins