• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

melody00536
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jan 2015
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

Well, that was my third cruise, one with Princess Cruise and second with Royal Caribbean. First one on enchantment of the seas was great but this one on Grandeur of the Seas was really hell.

First, Windjammer ran out of desserts on the second day. I'm not talking about running out of one item, I'm talking NO DESSERTS at all and was closed half of the time.

Second, we bought café mocha on third day of cruise, paid $4.95 each. We took it to our stateroom, I was trying to make a phone call and couldn't get service so I walked out of the stateroom to get better service. Stateroom attendant came in the room and threw the coffees away. there goes $10. out the drain.

Interior Stateroom

Cabin M

Stateroom was OK, had to ask 5 times to separate the beds though

Port Reviews

Key West

Just want people to know about a store at Key West. ADORE... cosmetics. Went in there after being invited... bought over $1400. of products. Girl said they would ship it to my house THE NEXT DAY... took 3 weeks to get to the house, would have had time to come 4 times, Florida to Canada isn't that far. When it finally arrived, two of the products bottles were broken, packing was inadequate, just threw stuff in a box and shipped. Contacted the store, took 5 emails before I finally get an answer. When she called me, she said they would reship and pay duty as I paid it the first time for the broken bottles. They shipped but did not pay the duty. I contacted her and she said for me to pay duty and they would refund. I denied and told them to pay it upfront. They refused. Finally they agreed to send me the money for duty so I can get the package... she said, we will send it via Western Union TODAY... been over a week and still nothing, and they wonder why I don't trust them. Now I have $1000. of products that I can't use because I'm missing key ingredients. Been sending emails everyday and she doesn't even reply. BE CAREFUL... DON'T BUY FROM THAT STORE... THEY ARE NOT HONEST AND YOU CAN'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY.

1 Helpful Vote