3. Grandeur of the Seas
Well, that was my third cruise, one with Princess Cruise and second with Royal Caribbean. First one on enchantment of the seas was great but this one on Grandeur of the Seas was really hell. First, Windjammer ran out of desserts on the second day. I'm not talking about running out of one item, I'm talking NO DESSERTS at all and was closed half of the time. Second, we bought café mocha on third day of cruise, paid $4.95 each. We took it to our stateroom, I was trying to make a phone call and couldn't get service so I walked out of the stateroom to get better service. Stateroom attendant came in the room and threw the coffees away. there goes $10. out the drain. Second day, went to photo gallery and ordered a copy of a picture they took. $22.95, they told me to go and pick up the picture as it would be ready the next morning. Went the next day 14 TIMES... photo gallery was closed all day. I understand we're on vacation but we do have better things to do with our time than run back and forth to the photo gallery. Wrote a letter to manager of Guest services, he called and said he would call back... NEVER DID. Walked in the main dining room one time, staff were looking at us... we stood there for more than 10 minutes, no one came to see what we wanted, we left... Went to Cococay, they made us get on the small boat to get back to the ship... and we had to wait 35 minutes before the small boat left for the ship. 35 minutes... ridiculous, I guess they didn't want to leave before the boat was full, didn't care if we wanted to do something else with our time than just sit and wait... Went to photo gallery to buy the Cruise in review DVD. Guy told us it wasn't available until the next morning but we had to buy it now to reserve it. I told him about the experience with the picture but he assured us the DVD would be ready at 9 am the next day so we paid for it. Went back the next morning, guy said they're not ready yet they will be here at noon. We go back at 12:30, he said they're not ready yet but will be at 3pm. Went back after 3, he said they were not in yet but would be in by 6pm so we went back at 7pm, he said they're not ready, come back at 9pm. I then went to Guest services to complain, guy there said the DVD would be delivered to our stateroom around 9:30. So we wait. At 10:30 I call them again, they said they would deliver it before midnight. I called again at 1:30 am, they said, it will be delivered during the night, there are only 2 people to do it. Next morning I call again, last day, we are leaving the ship at 7:15am. Guy said it will be in the room before 6... no show of course. I went back to Guest services at 6:30 am... now we have 45 minutes before departure. Girl said, she will personally bring it to me on deck 4 within 10 minutes. Well, I'm not at home, paid for the DVD and never got it. I call it stealing. they took my money but we never got the DVD... The whole cruise was a nightmare, not one day went by without us having a hard time. Staff that answered the phone for room service was rude, told me that I couldn't order if I didn't have a menu, I asked, OK, where can I get one, and he replied... well, I don't know, do you want one of everything... how idiotic... Would have a lot more complaings but tired of writing... That cruise cost me $4,000. and was a nightmare..

HELLISH AT BEST

Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Stateroom was OK, had to ask 5 times to separate the beds though
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans

• Key West
    Just want people to know about a store at Key West. ADORE... cosmetics. Went in there after being invited... bought over $1400. of products. Girl said they would ship it to my house THE NEXT DAY... took 3 weeks to get to the house, would have had time to come 4 times, Florida to Canada isn't that far. When it finally arrived, two of the products bottles were broken, packing was inadequate, just threw stuff in a box and shipped. Contacted the store, took 5 emails before I finally get an answer. When she called me, she said they would reship and pay duty as I paid it the first time for the broken bottles. They shipped but did not pay the duty. I contacted her and she said for me to pay duty and they would refund. I denied and told them to pay it upfront. They refused. Finally they agreed to send me the money for duty so I can get the package... she said, we will send it via Western Union TODAY... been over a week and still nothing, and they wonder why I don't trust them. Now I have $1000. of products that I can't use because I'm missing key ingredients. Been sending emails everyday and she doesn't even reply. BE CAREFUL... DON'T BUY FROM THAT STORE... THEY ARE NOT HONEST AND YOU CAN'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY.
    View All 1,800 Key West Cruise Port Reviews