3. Carnival Magic
I was on the Carnival Magic for four nights sailing to Cozumel, Mexico. The first night the the ship was moving very fast. My family and I were all seasick and were falling over in the stairways, bathrooms, ect. We decided to stay in our staterooms and order room serive that evening because it was just awful. The next morning we were still sick, but were able to walk round the ship and go eat. It got better, but we just didn't feel right. None of us. The entertainment was great! I've read alot on here about the staff was great, however, not in my opinion. I had to ask out waiters several of times for refills on our drinks. They were so busy, they'd forget. We were mislead about several things, which was disapointing. . Food was ok. Long buffet lines. Be ready to stand in each line for an hour. The water is pools are kind of chilly, so my kids were not able to swim. They were really bummed.Also I was told at the time of booking that life jackets were available for children. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE!!! So my kids lost out on the whole reason why we went on this ship. We made the best of it though, but defintaly expected better service. The best service we got was from the person cleaning our rooms. Very nice! He always had a smile on his face and was always asking if we needed anything. Hope you all enjoy your cruise!! P.S. Cozumel is beautiful! We had a great time there!

My experience

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by ginger.armstrong

• Sail Date: March 2015
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)
ginger.armstrong’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)
Cabin 4J 1237