3. Grandeur of the Seas
Very disappointed with the ship and the staff. We knew when we booked the cruise the ship was old but did not expect to have uncomfortable beds and furniture in our suite that was like sitting on the floor. We had suites that were across the back of the ship and the decks were full of soot every time we pulled into port which made it impossible to use the deck until the cabins were cleaned. Breakfast on the balcony was not possible. Several of the days there were plumbing problems in the suites where the carpet was drenched so they brought in large fans to dry the carpet (did't know if it was sewer or clean water). One day the toilet did not flush, it was corrected. Upon entering the ship I found that the two drinking packages I purchased (the ultimate and select) were now buy one and get the second 1/2 off. The guest services were extremely rude when I asked for the $250.00 refund since I paid a few days earlier online. Since it was a special only if you purchased it on the ship many others were extremely upset. Our friends all got the discount. DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRINK PACKAGE UNTIL YOU GET ON THE SHIP, and quite frankly I don't think is a good deal especially if you couldn't get a drink when you wanted one. First time every we had to get our own coffee or juice in the Windjammer. (fresh squeezed juice was not available in the Windjammer which is included in the ultimate package) . Many days we had to clear the table to get a seat. Our entire table had the drink package however on most evenings we were not able to get a drink at dinner. We would need to bring a drink from another bar or leave the dining room and go get our own drink. Most bartenders would know who had the drink package and would be sure not to have eye contact with those customers and it seemed we would wait longer than most. I drink Captain Morgan and coke, two of the bars did not have Captain Morgan so I would need to go get a drink at another bar and return to my friends. Our group age was between 50-60, we were younger than most so most of the entertainment (music) was for the older crowd accept the Viking Lounge where the music was so loud (and often rap) you could only stay for a short time. The entertainment, bars were closed by 11:30 except the casino and Viking.

Won't do that again!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by JanetPalladino

One day the toilet did not flush, it was corrected.

JanetPalladino’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Room was tired, deck full of soot but attendant did the best of what he had to work with. He was very pleasant and efficient.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans