3. Celebrity Silhouette
Retired 60 something couple from Florida on 6th cruise. Third on Celebrity Aqua Class. Loved the amazing service from all of the very friendly crew. Always a smile and a "how is your day" from everyone. This is a beautiful ship and was very clean. I have seen other reviews that have said the ship is showing wear, but I honestly cannot agree. Our cabin was exactly as described and we enjoyed our balcony everyday. Embarkation was so fast that we were on the ship in 10 minutes with a Mimosa. We then went to the Bistro on 5 where we enjoyed a great served lunch. We really are not buffet eaters and much rather be served when on vacation. There is a nominal fee for this restaurant but well worth the paninis, salads, and desserts that we had. While eating our lunch it was announced that our cabins were ready. We had cabin 1555 port side. We were greeted by Standly and Avi as our attendants for the week. They were very accommodating and friendly and I will miss them allot!!!!! After unpacking we attempted to go up to the Lawn but it was packed and no place to sit.I must agree with other reviews that the entire Lawn area is wasted space. I never saw anyone using the private cabanas. After the safety drill we went back to our cabin for the sail away and watched from our balcony. We ate all of our dinners in Blu! What a treat. Always an interesting menu served in a beautiful presentation. Our waiters were Aldo and Branson. My husband is a real meat and potato guy and he was accommodated every night without even asking! They always remembered! We met a lovely couple from Canada the first night and arranged to dine together most of the remainder of the cruise. The wine service was excellent as well. We had room service every morning and were always happy with what was served and at the correct time requested. Eating on the balcony,in your white fluffy robe, while sailing along on the ocean is something everyone should try at least once! We did not attend most of the ship activities, but there were more than enough to entertain those who were wanting to be a part of these things. The nightly entertainment was good. Not exactly Broadway, but we enjoyed 4 of the shows. I used the spa facilities every day and had 2 treatments. Excellent!!! This is why I love Aqua class so much. The ports visited were not the best in my opinion which I will write about later. Disembarkation was fairly well done in an orderly manor. We waited until our number was called and found our bags quickly and without event. We used a porter to get us through customs and he was well worth the tip provided. In closing, I love Celebrity Aqua Class and will most likely book our Alaska cruise with them next year!

Just home from the beautiful Silhouette

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by bjlo

bjlo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1555
Loved our cabin for location to spa. Very quiet at night. Have traveled Aqua class before so no surprises there. Everything stated in the brochure was there. Cabin attendants were exceptional thanks to Standly and Avi!!! They work so hard to give us a clean and accommodating experience.We tipped extra because they earned it!
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Jeep Tour
    Fun tour of the rain forest mountains. Stopped at a private estate on top of mountain to take pictures of the views. Next on to the beach which was nice, but again too short. Maybe one and a half hour at best. Driver very informative and we did enjoy this tour.
    View All 20 Jeep Tour Reviews
  • See & Sea Tour
    Depressing bus tour of a depressed area on the way to the French side. Shopping on our own for about 2 hrs. and then on to a beach that was attached to a nude beach. The water was very rough due to the high winds so we all opted to return to the ship sooner.The drivers English was poor at best, so most of what he said was not understood. We did get to see a band of monkeys on the road and that was fun.
    View All 7 See & Sea Tour Reviews
  • San Juan
    Too short a stay! Walked around, took a horse and carriage ride that lasted about one hour.Driver showed us a few landmarks and dropped us back at the ship.
    View All 3,767 San Juan Cruise Port Reviews